Hang on to your old gadgets and games. Because when IT Show strikes again from 16 to 19 March 2017 at the Suntec Convention and Exhibition Centre, you can trade them in for amazing cash vouchers to be used to get new loot at Singapore’s largest tech consumer show.
Gaming extravaganza at GAMEX (L6, Hall 605)
For the second year running, video games will be getting a dedicated floor on Level 6. From e-sports competitions to exclusive hands-on sessions to the best gaming deals in town, GAMEX promises to be an even bigger hit in 2017.
Sony Computer Entertainment Singapore is having 3 new game titles at the Gamex, Playstation booth.
At the Nvidia VR zone, fans of Virtual Reality (VR) will get to try out an exciting VR adventure game by donning the HTC Vive VR headset, complete with motion sensors that track the player’s movements in the game.
E-sports fans will get plenty of action with competitive multiplayer challenges on Fifa Online 3, Alliance Of Valiant Arms and League Of Legends. Catch the exciting plays of the best young local talents in esports at the Garena Campus League finals for League Of Legends. Over $35,000 in cash and prizes will be given out to gamers who take part in the festivities and e-sports competitions.
The top gaming brands will also be featuring huge savings on their latest hardware and software. Don’t miss out on deals from brands like Asus Republic Of Gamers, Aorus, Alienware, Logitech, PlayStation, Razer, Samsung and Steelseries.
Tech Showcase (L4 Hall 401, 402)
For the latest and best deals in consumer technology to hit the market, visitors can visit the Tech Showcase at Level 4, hall 401 and 402.
IT SHOW Booth Babes Selfie Contest
Snap a photo with any of our exhibitors/brands beautiful booth babes and stand to win a Casio Digital Camera!
- Look out for the most attractive booth babes
- Snap your most creative pose with the booth babes
- Post and share it in facebook https://www.facebook.com/ComexITShow
Selfie Tips on winning
- Snap selfie with a background filled with brands and/or crowd
- Touch up your blemishes on face if any
- Use a selfie stick, a good selfie stick!
- Snap selfie in well lighted place
- Snap with your new gadgets bought in the show
- Accessorize – throw in hat, wear a glasses
- Move your neck forward to remove any possible double chin