Hi ah long~ Welcome Welcome~
Ok i'm riding a Spark now, bought from Bike Production. Below are the answers you need.
1) Insurance 3rdParty Fire & Theft price Can buy 3rd Party $300 flat (Fire & Theft around $470)
2) Fuel Comsumption 48km/litre (With modded carb, FC still same, dono y bt its true)
3) spocket and chain change (on average ard yearly rite?) Approx $40 whole set (Have not changed yet, i ride 9 months liao, still good)
4) Tire change price Approx $80 - $90 a pair Dunlop TT900 (JB cheaper)
5) izzit 1L engine oil and 1 spark plug? Engine oil 800ml, single plug
6) Oil filter price? Oil filter $8 (JB Cheaper)
7) Brake pad pricing? $40+ There's no aftermaket ones, so have to use back originals
any other routine wear and tear things to do yearly except tire, spocket and chain, coolant, brake fluid? Nope~ Kups are the easiest to maintain! Hassle free!
9) Road tax price? 12 months for $80 only
A full tank will normally cost me $6+. Can last 150km.
So what do you think? Cheap eh? hahaha last time i used to ride larger bikes, but kup is so cheap and hassle free, that you really can't believe. My life is never a headache and problem with a kup. Financially of coz... =)
But one thing, u must really get used to the speed. Our top for stock is around 130km/hr. But normally we mod pick up and mid range for better control on the roads.