It has come to my attention that many users of this forum would like to be a moderator.
If you'd like to be a moderator, the requirements are:
- You follow the forum rules.
- You are the main developer of a route or train, and produce evidence that you are really developing on that route/train by posting screenshot or videos.
- Co-developers and helpers would not be made into a moderator.
Once you've become a moderator, you should
- Not abuse your moderation rights.
- Continue developing on your route or train.
- Continue to follow the forum rules.
If you stop your development before your route or train is complete, abuse your moderation rights, or keep on breaching the forum rules, you will be removed from your position as a moderator.
The above will be in effect once this post is made public. Moderators who are already in position would not be affected by the requirements for being a moderator but will still be bound by moderator rules.
LOL, nevermind, I paused my progress on the C751A, because of CCA, schoolworks.
Can I recommend a "probation period"?